If you would like to work in a collaborative, passionate and innovative environment,
please send email with your CV to email@example.com
- Oversee the Accounting and Financing function of the Group of Entities.
- Responsible for the overall financial management, including review monthly financial reports submitted by the local entities and overseas subsidiaries to ensure accuracy and compliance of financial reporting standards and timely submission of monthly financial reports to the management.
- Prepare monthly Group consolidation report for management reporting, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Placement of accounting controls as well as provide guidance to regional offices located in China, Cambodia and Vietnam.
- Assist in monitoring of the cash flow, prepare Group cash flow analysis, managing cash flow funding for the group of entities.
- Monitor intercompany accounts reconciliations and settlements.
- Liaise with company secretaries, external auditors, tax agents and statutory bodies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the local finance team on daily operational issues.
- Responsible in handle full set of accounts for other small entities in Singapore
- Responsible in preparation of monthly payroll, monthly CPF submission, file e-submission of yearly employment income of employees (IR8A Form) for Companies.
- Human resources and admin matters such as implement and administer human resources policies and procedures, handle HR system, recruitment, arrange interview for all departments, Employment Pass, S Pass and Work Permit application as well as maintaining employees’ data.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Directors.